The Eductor Universal Electrophysiological Biofeedback System.
What does the Eductor do?
The Eductor is a Energetic Device that helps Trained Practitioners detect balances and also health issues of its users. The body is a very complicated and complex thing and the device helps it to learn about itself and offers advice on how to better manage itself to live towards better health and well being. Users can be of any age.
The device scans the body with the view to detecting imbalances like allergies, nutrition, emotional, viruses, physical deterioration, stress reduction and such like. It also does Biorythms, Electronic Acupuncture ( no needles), Chakra Balancing etc. Based on the information gathered from the scan, therapy is given to attempt to help manage the imbalances. Users of the device can opt to use the device for balancing as a follow up of the therapy, or use the information as a basis of knowing and understanding their body better. This device offers close to two hundred therapies, combining health influences of Eastern and Western Philosophy/Thought.
There is no pain involved during the session as the equipment comprises of the device, the visual screen, and harnesses for the head, the wrists and ankles.
The device is particularly helpful to users who are not capable of verbalising/communicating effectively, their pain or discomfort so they can receive medical attention/support.
In summary, it helps to manage:
- Stress Reduction
- Well Being
- Re-education of muscles.
- GSR (Galvanic Skin response) Biofeedback
- TVEP (Transcutaneous Voltammetric Evoked Potential)
- Microcurrent Transcutaneous Electro Nerval Stimulation (MENS) for pain reduction in the Cybernetic Biofeedback Loop
- Trauma and/or Wound Healing in the Biofeedback Loop.
- Global Voltammetric Charge Stability in the Biofeedback Loop.
What are the benefits of using the Eductor?
The unique combination of Biofeedback applications and micro-current stimulation has proven positive effects in the following areas:
- The detection of stress and reduction of stress.
- The treatment of muscular re-education from injury, muscle weakness or dystonia.
- The reduction of pain through MENS.
- The managing of trauma (historic/current) and/or wounds.
- The managing of charged stability imbalance and redox potential.
- Physical Injuries Management
- Pain Management
- Weight Loss Management
- Supporting the Immune System
- Managing developmental challenges