Move your body around
Have good intentions
Listen to your gut instinct
Have self belief
Think happy thoughts
Also known as Agua de Jamaica.
- rich in Vitamin C
- can help with digestive issues
- can help with circulation issues
- can help with cholesterol issues
- can help support the immune system
- can help manage blood pressure issues (AHA 2008)
- can help manage hormonal issues
- said to be beneficial for weight issues
- said to be beneficial for sugar regulation issues- said to help with urinary tract issues
- can be drunk hot or cold
- very refreshing
- very reasonably priced
Using Quantum Biofeedback devices to get positive results for clients in our clinic, is one of the most gratifying jobs ever! We use the -
- Cybermagnetic Chair
- SCENAR Cosmodic
For stress reduction, pain management, adipose tissue dissolve, chakra alignment, aura cleansing and much much more.
Eating tree nuts lower the risk of :
- cardiovascular issues
So... macademia, pecans, hazelnuts, pine, almonds and cashew nuts are the snacks to have at least once a day. Watch out for high salt content!
It is said to help manage diabetes mellitus
- It is said to help manage cholesterol
- Has Vitamin K so helps with blood clotting
- Helps fortify bones bones
- Has Vitamin A which is said to help eyesight issues
- Helps boost the immune system
- Helps prevent gastritis
- Helps manage liver issues
- Might help people predisposed to Alzheimer's Disease
- Might help manage fatigue
- Has high Vitamin C content
- Might help manage respiratory issues
- Might help manage breast issues
- It is easy to cook
- can be added to meals as a side dish
- An all year round vegetable
Khatun, Hajera, Ajijur Rahman, Mohitosh Biswas, and Anwar Ul Islam. “Water-soluble fraction of Abelmoschus esculentus L Interacts with glucose and metformin hydrochloride and alters their absorption kinetics after coadministration in rats.” ISRN pharmaceutics 2011 (2011).
Mairuae, Nootchanat, James R. Connor, Sang Y. Lee, Poonlarp Cheepsunthorn, and Walaiporn Tongjaroenbuangam. “The effects of okra (Abelmoschus esculentus Linn.) on the cellular events associated with Alzheimer’s disease in a stably expressed HFE neuroblastoma SH-SY5Y cell line.” Neuroscience letters 603 (2015): 6-11
Breast Cancer. U.S. National Library of Medicine.
Alqasoumi, S. I. “‘Okra’Hibiscus esculentus L.: A study of its hepatoprotective activity.” Saudi Pharmaceutical Journal 20, no. 2 (2012): 135-141.
Lengsfeld, Christian, Fritz Titgemeyer, Gerhard Faller, and Andreas Hensel. “Glycosylated compounds from okra inhibit adhesion of Helicobacter pylori to human gastric mucosa.” Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry 52, no. 6 (2004): 1495-1503.
Wang, Hong, Gu Chen, Dandan Ren, and Shang‐Tian Yang. “Hypolipidemic activity of okra is mediated through inhibition of lipogenesis and upregulation of cholesterol degradation.” Phytotherapy Research 28, no. 2 (2014): 268-273.
Xia, Fangbo, Yu Zhong, Mengqiu Li, Qi Chang, Yonghong Liao, Xinmin Liu, and Ruile Pan. “Antioxidant and anti-fatigue constituents of okra.” Nutrients 7, no. 10 (2015): 8846-8858.
Monte, Leonardo G., Tatiane Santi-Gadelha, Larissa B. Reis, Elizandra Braganhol, Rafael F. Prietsch, Odir A. Dellagostin, Rodrigo Rodrigues e Lacerda, Carlos AA Gadelha, Fabricio R. Conceição, and Luciano S. Pinto. “Lectin of Abelmoschus esculentus (okra) promotes selective antitumor effects in human breast cancer cells.” Biotechnology letters 36, no. 3 (2014): 461-469.
Maqui berries also known as Aristotelia Chilensis is native to Argentina and Chile. It contains anthocyanins, extremely potent antioxidants.
- Improves cardiovascular health
- Improves immune system function
- Reducing allergic reactions
- Reducing inflammation
- Slowing down the ageing process
- Helps manage high cholesterol
- Contains anti-diabetic properties
- Improves meabolism
- Contains anti-bacterial properties
- Has some anti-carcinogen effects
- Has anti viral properties
- Can help if you are on a weight loss programme
- Flushes out toxins
- Rich in iron, calcium, vitamin c and potassium
Sprinkle the powder into your breakfast or snack. Let your health be your wealth.
It is said that you have about 70,000 thoughts every day. Meditation could increase your IQ and relieve stress. The subconscious mind controls 95% of our thoughts whilst the conscious mind controls our brains only about 5% of the day. Our brains are made of two thirds of fat. Replenishing these fats is essential for the brain to function properly and prevent diseases like depression, Parkinson's and Alzheimer's Disease. Listening to music changes the structure of it and strengthens the brain. The brain makes mental meaning of your thoughts turning them into physical reality. Enjoy looking after your brain and reap the rewards but most of all, enjoy your chosen genre of music!
How trauma can affect your window of tolerance.