Maqui berries also known as Aristotelia Chilensis is native to Argentina and Chile. It contains anthocyanins, extremely potent antioxidants.
- Improves cardiovascular health
- Improves immune system function
- Reducing allergic reactions
- Reducing inflammation
- Slowing down the ageing process
- Helps manage high cholesterol
- Contains anti-diabetic properties
- Improves meabolism
- Contains anti-bacterial properties
- Has some anti-carcinogen effects
- Has anti viral properties
- Can help if you are on a weight loss programme
- Flushes out toxins
- Rich in iron, calcium, vitamin c and potassium
Sprinkle the powder into your breakfast or snack. Let your health be your wealth.